- Overcome fears and misconceptions about the outdoors
- Develop comfort with and appreciation for the natural environment
- Develop a basic understanding of how ecosystems work
- Become protectors of the environment
- Develop self esteem and leadership skills
- Experience team approaches to challenges and problem-solving
Triangle Inner City Outings works with several youth organizations.
We’re always looking for volunteers! Please visit here if you would like to volunteer on a future trip.
Below are trip descriptions and photos from trips I’ve volunteered on. I haven’t volunteered on every trip so for a full description of the group’s activities visit the Triangle ICO website.